1. Structural and architectural design of custom homes and renovations.
2. Preparation of construction specifications, drawings, and tender documents.
3. Submission of drawings and specifications to the local authority in order to obtain required permits and approvals.
4. Assist the owner in obtaining bids from licensed and properly insured subcontractors and suppliers.
5. Construction management and site supervision services during the development phase of your home project.
6. Monitor and manage all aspects of your project, including budget, timeline, quality assurance and quality control, providing you with detailed progress reports during the lifespan of the project.
7. Engineering inspections and evaluations in order to ensure that your project is following acceptable standards, and complies with the Ontario Building Code.